Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cush Coffee Bar Seeking Sponsorship


Today I'm Happy To Announce My First Official #BODY Cush Coffee Bar Setup. My Coffee Bar Will Be A Scaled Down Version Of What My Actual Cush Coffee Cafe Will Be, Once We Go Full Scale. The Purpose Of This Post Is To Identify Certain Coffee Business, Roasters, Equipment Manufacturers, That Would Like To Participate In A Great Cause By Contributing Coffee, Roasted Or Green. All Coffee Companies Will Get Full Credit For Their Contributions. I Could Also Use Any Coffee Bags For Packaging Coffee, Yes It Can Have Your Label On Them, I Would Like To Help Market Those Companies Helping Me With My National Coffee Cause. I Could Use Paper Cups, As Well As Ceramic Cups, Again They Can Bear Your Names And Logos.

I'm Looking For Anything Coffee From Those Willing To Send. We All Know How The Economy Has Been, Every Little Contribution Will Help, I Stress This Because Nothing You Send Will Be To Little. If You Have New Or Used Equipment I'm All Game For It. Grinders, Espresso Machines, Manual Brewers Etc.. Currently I Have 4 Locations That Will Be Set Up GOD Willing In The Next Few Months. MY 1st Location Will Be Inside Of A Local Restaurant. If You Make Small Crafts, This Will Be A Perfect Chance To Get Your Crafts Noticed. I Have A Limited Amount Of Space To Display Art, Pics, Warez Etc. If You Know Of Any Company Willing To Donate To A Great Cause, And In Return Get Marketing For Their Business Send Them My Way. Remember What BODY Means, Branding Organization Developing You. I Have Equipment, I Have Coffee. I'm Genuinely Trying To Reach Out To Those In The Community, That Could Mutually Benefit From My Services. I Look Forward To Hearing From You, Feel Free To Contact Me Directly, I Felt I Could Write A Small Version Of What It Is I'm Seeking. Don't Be Surprise If You See Another Version On Another Coffee Site. Thanks Catch You @ The Global Grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment