Monday, December 14, 2009

@EtienneBlends


I Was Recently Followed By @EtienneBlends On Twitter A Douwe Egberts Coffee Company What Make's This Such A Great Experience For Me Is That I Never Heard Of The Company Until A Week Ago. I Went To The Airport JAX, To See My Wife N 2 Princesses Off For The Holidays, And Guess What I Discover On The Way To The Gate ? That's Right Douwe Egberts Coffee, It Was Being Served In A Quiznos Sub Shop. I Asked The Cashier What Coffees They Had, He Replied Regular N Decaf, Which Was Fine For Me. I Had Went To DE Website And Watched A Few Informative Videos On The Company. They Seemed To Be Very Passionate About The Coffee. I Mean They've Been In Business Since 1753, So They Have Had Plenty Of Time To Figure Things Out. I Must Say Based On The Coffee That Was Served, They Have The System Down. I'm Not Easily Impressed By Regular Drip Coffees Served At Non Coffee Shops. It's Very Hard To Find A Good Coffee. I Mean It's Hard Enough Getting Good Coffee At A Coffee Shop Nowadays. The Coffee Was Great Tasting In Flavor Very Smooth No Bitterness What So Ever. I Wanted To Pair It With A Donut, But There Were None Available, I Will Say It Went Rather Nicely With My Pizza. Next Time Ur At The JAX Airport Look For Them, I'm Sure They Are In Some Of Your Local Grocery Stores. This Was A Great Coffee I'd Have It For An All Day Coffee, It's Just That Mellow N Smooth, Reminds Me Of Me :D C|_| Enjoy Your Coffee Guys, It Has Bean Fun :P

No comments:

Post a Comment